Friday 30 November 2018

🏄 SURFS UP

                             SURFS UP
       KAKAPO AND TEKAHU GOES SURFING

On Thursday 29th of November the two senior classes went to 90 mile with the surf people from Whangarei they gave us instructions and told us how to surf and what to do. Then we got our boards and we hit the water, splash, the waves are smashing over me. I go up and down on the waves here comes a big wave. I started I grab the board and  I start paddling faster and faster until the waves hit the back of my board away. I was slowly stumbling onto my legs. Up I surfed until I hit land, it was so much fun.We got out of the water, got  changed and said goodbye to the surfer coaches. Then we jumped onto the bus and stop for an ice cream on the way back to school.  

No comments:

Post a Comment