Friday 15 June 2018

Anzac day cam rand and our class pretended to be a Gallipoli soldier and write a letter home.
here is one of min.

Gallipoli 25 Apli 1916
Dear famiily I am in Gallipoli, I am living in a dirty trench. All my friends are dead beside me I am in knee deep mud and poo. I havent had food for so long there is really big rats. gunfire and bombs going off everywhere I dont know if I will be coming back.    





                                                                                                                                       how would you feel if                                          you were there ?            


3 comments:

  1. nice work caleb keep up the awesome work

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work calbe

    ReplyDelete
  3. caleb just check your spelling

    ReplyDelete